11th July 2021, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MD Microbiology without doing MBBS or MSc Microbiology?

Respected Sir/Maa'm, I am Doing BSc MLT from PTU after Diploma in MLT. I want to know that am I eligible for MD Microbiology without doing MBBS or MSc Microbiology? Please reply... My e-mail id is [email protected]
Please reply... i am waiting...
Thank you.

12th July 2021, 08:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MD Microbiology without doing MBBS or MSc Microbiology?

No, the candidate can not pursue MD microbiology after BSc microbiology. The eligibility criteria are that the candidate should hold an MBBS degree from any recognized university. If you want to pursue MD, you need to complete MBBS. And to get admission to MBBS, you need to qualify NEET exam that will be conducted on 1st August this year.
12th July 2021, 09:28 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I eligible for MD Microbiology without doing MBBS or MSc Microbiology?

The answer is NO. One can not pursue MD without completing MBBS degree.

Eligibility

You need MBBS with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Average Course Fee INR 10 lacs to 15 Lacs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?