15th April 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Pathology) being an MLT graduate and working in Government Pathology Department? List of colleges in India?

Sir,
I have completed B.Sc(MLT) and I want to know whether I am eligible to do M.Sc in Pathology or not? If I am eligible then where are the colleges for M.Sc Pathology in India? I am also working in Government sector in Pathology department.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MSc Pathology after completing BSc MLT?
  2. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  3. How to get a medical government job in India? I have finished my higher education in BSc MLT working as lab technician in Pathology lab
  4. Am I eligible for Pathology after passing BSc MLT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to join MSc in Pathology after passing BSc MLT final year?
  6. Am i eligible to take pathology in MSc MLT?
  7. Am i eligible to do MSc Pathology? I am studying BSc MLT final year
  8. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  9. Am I eligible to study Forensic Science having completed B.Sc MLT with a percentage of 61% and born on 15-06-1984?
  10. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  11. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology course if completed B.Sc-MLT?
  12. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Pathology) in India
  13. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  14. Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  16. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  17. Is there any university available in Hyderabad to do Pathology course? I have completed my BSc MLT
  18. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
14th June 2016, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Pathology) being an MLT graduate and working in Government Pathology Department? List of colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed B.Sc(MLT) and I want to know whether I am eligible to do M.Sc in Pathology or not? If I am eligible then where are the colleges for M.Sc Pathology in India? I am also working in Government sector in Pathology department.
Sorry that you are not eligible for M.Sc in Pathology after completing B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology. It is mandatory that you must complete MBBS or its equivalent qualification to be eligible for M.Sc in Pathology course.
20th February 2020, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Pathology) being an MLT graduate and working in Government Pathology Department? List of colleges in India?

Is there any difference between bmlt and bsc mlt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?