10th December 2018, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBA with poor English after completion of BCA(H)?

Hello friends, I am a student of BCA(H). I want to do MBA after completion of my BCA(H). but I am poor in English. So I am able to do MBA or not? Please tell me immediately.

14th December 2018, 10:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA with poor English after completion of BCA(H)?

In order to pursue MBA, the candidate should fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria:

Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate( 45% in case of candidates of backward class category) in any full time Bachelors Degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the association of Indian universities.

Admission to this program is done on the basis of test conducted by the concerned university or Institute.

Entrance exams you can appear in:

CAT

MAT

CAT

GMAT
15th December 2018, 01:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA with poor English after completion of BCA(H)?

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study MBA with poor English after completion of BCA(H).

=> In order to get admission in MBA course, the candidate should have passed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in graduation for the admission of MBA course is 50%.

=> The duration of MBA course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?