11th February 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is Amity University favourable to study Master's Degree in Fashion or Textile?

i am a textile design graduate from inifd and i like to pursue for master degree either in design or textile and like to know my option of college in India for semester and i like to know what is the value of amity university master in design for fashion and texile degree

Related Questions:
  1. Details for Masters degree in NIFT?
  2. Bachelor degree course in Textile for Lecturer in Fashion field?
  3. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  4. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  5. Whether a CA is eligible to study Masters degree in abroad?
  6. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid?
  7. PAF after F.Sc with 78% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to study masters degree in Agricultural Science with Scholarship? How can I get a chance to do the course?
  9. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  10. How to join in D.FTech? Information about the course?
  11. Colleges providing B.Tech in Textile and Fashion Designing?
  12. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  13. Previous year question paper for Fashion Management of NIFT? Any Maths related paper in Fashion management masters degree?
  14. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  15. Can I do masters in fashion designing after my diploma?
  16. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  17. Can I apply for Masters in India if my degree is affiliated to Uk university? In which colleges can I apply?
  18. Am I eligible for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in Amity University after doing 1 year masters degree in Clinical Psychology from the university of Sussex?
18th July 2017, 11:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Amity University favourable to study Master's Degree in Fashion or Textile?

Amity university is a private university and offers many courses. You can visit the campus and enquire about the particular course, before taking admission.

If you are satisfied with the college campus and previous students placement, then you can surely proceed for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?