27th June 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur for doing MSc(Maternity Nursing) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Master’s from this university? Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  2. Can I become a Professor with MSc(Maternity Nursing) Degree of SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur? -- [New]
  4. Requirements to get MSc(Maternity Nursing) admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  5. Course structure of MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  7. How many PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  8. In which branch will I get admitted after scoring 36000 in SRMEE?
  9. How to get admission in SRM Kattankulathur
  10. Top 20 Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get structural engineering after scoring 166 rank in SRMEE?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  13. List of top 20 engineering colleges in tamilnadu?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  15. Can I get admission in computer science in SRM Kattankulathur campus with a rank of 7678?
  16. Best colleges in Kerala/Tamilnadu to do correspondence in M.Tech civil
  17. Which degree should I choose to make a career in Nanotechnology in Electronics
  18. Which are the best universities for engineering? I have completed 12th
4th July 2018, 11:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

=> M.Sc. Maternity Nursing or Master of Science in Maternity Nursing is a postgraduate Nursing programme.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> Yes it is beneficial to study M.Sc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Potheri, Mahatma Gandhi Road, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu 603203
Customer service: 044 4743 7500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?