6th December 2020, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Benefits and job scope for a candidate through MTech(Soil Water Conservation Engineering) course?

Dear friends, I have secured admission and are studying for an MTech(Soil Water Conservation Engineering) course. I want to know what benefits I will get through this course? Can you tell me about the scope related to jobs for such candidates who are doing this course?

9th December 2020, 08:28 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Benefits and job scope for a candidate through MTech(Soil Water Conservation Engineering) course?

India being an agro based economy has great scope for agricultural engineering. Agriculture is the world's largest and most important industry for survival of ever growing population. Growing concerns over environmental quality and need for advancements in biotechnology generated a necessity for agricultural engineering as a career in India.
10th December 2020, 04:33 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Benefits and job scope for a candidate through MTech(Soil Water Conservation Engineering) course?

Benefits and job scope for a candidate through MTech(Soil Water Conservation Engineering) course can be seen below.

More than 100 companies and NGOs vistits each year and the remuneration offered by them are upto the mark.

Last year students along with their seniors have developed imot forum that provide the current issues and package of cultivation practices of the crops.
11th December 2020, 07:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Job available after this course
Job profiles
Hydrologist
Research officer
Soil.conservation officer
Lecturer
Senior scientist- soil.science

As an academic discipline, it's an offshoot of agriculture engineering..
So there is wide scope of this course...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?