10th August 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Salem?

Dear Sir, I want to do ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) from Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Salem. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th October 2018, 07:53 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Benefits of studying ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Salem?

SVCE, Salem is a great college to study.

It is affiliated to Anna university.

The college infrastructure is excellent, equipped with air conditioners and wi-fi.

The teaching faculty is very helpful to students in all aspects.

The fees of the college is also affordable.

The college provides placement to more than 80% students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?