14th March 2021, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

Campus placement facilities for MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) students in Global Business School and Research Centre

Friends, can I know about the placement facilities in Global Business School and Research Centre for MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) students? I want to do this course from this college. That is why I want to know about the campus placement facility.

15th March 2021, 08:02 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facilities for MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) students in Global Business School and Research Centre

Campus placement facilities for MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) students in Global Business School and Research Centre is given below.

Placement cell of this college is enough active to give 100% placement to every batch but some of the final year students go for personal startups.

Various well established and multi national organization visits the campus for recruitment such as for Agri Business we are having Bayer, Syngenta india, Deepak fertilizers and Petrochemicals, John Deere, ADAMA India, Sahyadri farms, Mahabeej, etc.

Candidate can visit official website for application submission.
https://gbsrc.dpu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?