22nd November 2020, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MBA(Operations Management) students in Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to securing admission in Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management for studying MBA(Operations Management) course. Can I know the campus placement facility in this institute for such students? Please let me know about this asap.

25th November 2020, 11:01 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MBA(Operations Management) students in Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management?

Concluded it's placement for the year 2020 with placement percentage of 96%. Out of 136 students, 130 got placed in top leading companies.

It aims to nurture the mindset of student so that they can grow and manage activities.

Almost every year 98% get placement and remaining 2% opt for entrepreneurship.
25th November 2020, 04:42 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MBA(Operations Management) students in Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for MBA(Operations Management) students in Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management.

The placement in SIOM is 100% with average package of around 12 lakh.

Major companies which visit this campus are Amazon, flipkart, capgemini, Tata, kantar and many more.

They also provides intership to their students and they bring those companies who gives stipend to their interns.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?