18th January 2021, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for an MCA students of RJ School of Management Studies

Dear friends, I am planning to do an MCA from RJ School of Management Studies. So, I would like to know about the placement facility available for such MCA students of this college. Kindly let me know about the campus placement facility asap.

25th January 2021, 07:46 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Campus placement facility for an MCA students of RJ School of Management Studies

Campus placement facility for an MCA students of RJ School of Management Studies is:

Placements for the final year students are done at various companies coming for campus interviews.

The companies who have been regularly coming are Wipro, Accenture, Barclays, HDFC Bank, Tata Steel and Unimark Remedies.

On an average 60% students are being placed each year with average package of 5 - 7 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?