20th June 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MTech(Power System Engineering) students of National Institute of Technology Rourkela?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join National Institute of Technology Rourkela for studying MTech(Power System Engineering). I would like to know about the campus placement facility for such candidates of this institute. Kindly let me know about the placement facility asap.

4th May 2021, 12:36 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MTech(Power System Engineering) students of National Institute of Technology Rourkela?

Campus placement facility for MTech(Power System Engineering) students of National Institute of Technology Rourkela is given below.

Last year companies visited campus are- Tata Steel BSL, Aditya Birla Group, Jindal stainless limited, JSW steel coated products , Dalmia OCL, TCE .

This college has good placement history with about 90%of students placed each year.

Second last year (2019) highest package was Rs. 42 LPA by Microsoft and average package would be around Rs. 12 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?