16th November 2020, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Post Graduate Programme in Management students of IIM Ahmedabad?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join IIM Ahmedabad for studying Post Graduate Programme in Management. I would like to know about the campus placement facility for such candidates of this institute. Kindly let me know about the placement facility asap.

21st November 2020, 11:01 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Post Graduate Programme in Management students of IIM Ahmedabad?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for for Post Graduate Programme in Management students of IIM Ahmedabad.

All top tier recruiters come to IIMA for placements.

IIMA alumni hold leadership positions in all sectors not just in India but globally.

IIMA alumni have made their employers proud and hence recruiters come year after year for placements to pick up India's best minds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?