31st March 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BTC if I am doing my Post graduation course in distance mode?

Sir/Mam,

If I am pursuing my post graduation from distance learning so can I do BTC? What would be the eligibility criteria they will look for? If am not eligible what should be done to be eligible? Can someone please suggest some workaround to do BTC. Hoping to get the solution soon.

31st March 2015, 11:33 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for BTC if I am doing my Post graduation course in distance mode?

BTC means Basic Training Certificate.This course is offered by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board

Qualification Required for BTC:

You must have completed the degree of graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:

The age of the applicant must not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 28 years as on last date to apply.

The relaxation in upper Age Limit will also be provided to the candidates of backward categories as per according to government rules and regulations.

You need to apply online for enrolling this course as your eligible.

For more details, log on to Official Website: upbasiceduboard.gov.in

11th February 2016, 08:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BTC if I am doing my Post graduation course in distance mode?

Yes, you can apply for BTC even after pursuing Post graduation course in distance mode.

BTC stands for Basic Training Certificate.

BTC is a two year diploma course . After having this certificate, the candidates become eligible to get appointment as primary teachers in government schools .

The eligibility criteria to appear for the BTC exam are as mentioned below :-

-The candidate should belongs to Uttar Pradesh state.

-The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50%(45% for SC/ST) marks from a government recognized university .

-The candidate having B.Ed. degree is also eligible to apply for the BTC.

-The candidate age limit should be from 18 years to 30 years to apply for BTC. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to the OBC and SC/ST category .
31st December 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done BTC and private PG course simultaneously ,can I show both the mark sheets of PG and BTC in any of commission based exams ,when if both are required.
20th July 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for mcom through distant learning from kanpur university and can also apply for BTC at the same year plz suggest i m very confused
21st May 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

HELLO, I HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR P.G. in applied psychology from Delhi University and I have also filled BTC application. If get selected am I allowed to complete both simultaneously?
4th October 2018, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation only on 48%marks ,so what I eligible for BTC course??
25th December 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BTC if I am doing my post graduation in Regular Mode from private university.
30th June 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSC and btc together from the same university
6th July 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation BCA in distance mode so I can eligible deled or not
28th February 2020, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Can msc and btc be done together?
21st June 2022, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a government employees and i want to do BTC course, can it possible. Please concern anyone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?