10th March 2022, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.ED without finishing MSc from St. Aloysius College?

I have completed my BSc in Mangalore st Aloysius college. Its a triple main degree (Mathematics, Electronics, computer science). After BSc I joined for MSc Mathematics in same college now I have back paper ..so can i do B.ED

12th March 2022, 11:19 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.ED without finishing MSc from St. Aloysius College?

Yes,you can do BEd after graduation also , candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
12th March 2022, 09:31 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

For BEd you must have a graduate or post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Duration of BEd degree is 2 years.

So, Ofcourse you can do BEd without finishing MSc from St Aloysius College.
12th March 2022, 11:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are interested in BEd must have completed bachelor's/masters degree in relevant subject with minimum 50% marks are eligible for admission.

Those who have any back paper, they must clear their back paper first and then apply for admission.
14th March 2022, 09:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I do B.ED without finishing MSc from St. Aloysius College?

Bachelors of Education, popularly referred to as B.E.d., is a two-year full-time degree course that is essential for candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in teaching and other related fields.

The candidate can easily pursue B.ED without finishing MSc from St.Aloysius College.
14th March 2022, 11:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BEd without finishing MSc from St. Aloysius College. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a graduation/post-graduation in any relevant field from a recognized university. Admissions are done on the basis of entrance examination followed by a counseling process and in some universities, they offer merit-based admission. It varies from university to university which you can check before applying.
15th March 2022, 07:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed. stands for Bachelor of Education and to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Minimum marks required in the qualifying degree is 50% (or 55% in case of B.Tech degree holders) in case of unreserved category candidates which relaxed by 5% in case of reserved category candidates.

Yes, you definitely do B.Ed. degree course as far as the educational requirement to the same degree course even after dropping out of your M.Sc. degree course as you have complete a bachelor degree course i.e; B.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?