31st July 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Master of Planning(Environmental Planning) after completing BArch course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Master of Planning(Environmental Planning) as I am a student of BArch, so I will be able to do this Master of Planning(Environmental Planning)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

3rd August 2019, 08:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Master of Planning(Environmental Planning) after completing BArch course?

Yes, you are eligible for Master of Planning(Environmental Planning) after completing BArch course. Candidates who have done B.Planning / B.Arch / B.Tech (Planning or Civil Engineering) / B.E. (Civil Engineering) / Master’s Degree in Geography or Economics or Sociology from a recognized university are eligible to do Master of Planning(Environmental Planning) course.
You must have secured CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks in case of Gen/OBC candidate and CGPA of 6.0 on the scale of 10.0 or 55% marks in qualifying degree to be eligible.
3rd August 2019, 10:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Master of Planning(Environmental Planning) after completing BArch course?

Yes, you can pursue Master of Planning in Environmental Planning course after completion of B.Arch. course. In order to pursue this program, you must have a valid GATE Scorecard. Admission will be based on performance in the qualifying examination and/or GATE/CED/Project/Portfolio, Statement of purpose, test or an interview.
4th August 2019, 02:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study Master of Planning in Environmental Planning after completing BArch course. I am giving you the eligibility criteria details below for your help.

==> Candidate must have done Bachelor of Planning/BArch/BTech with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of valid score in GATE followed by counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?