23rd January 2022, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in Political Science after B.Ed if I did my B.Ed. on the basis of my P.G.(English)?

Hello I'm 25 years of age. This year I completed my B.Ed degree from regular mode and I got 80% marks. But I took admission in B.Ed course on the basis of my post graduation because I didn't get 50% in my graduation. So, I'm not eligible for PRT post as they ask for Graduation with 50% alongwith B.Ed. I got 44.8% in my graduation (B.A. Pass) and I did my PG in English (58%).
I want to be a TGT of SOCIAL SCIENCE than a PGT of ENGLISH but according to DSSSB recruitment, I'm not eligible for TGT as minimum required % is 45 and I have 44.8% but there is a relaxation in marks % i.e. If we have Post graduate degree in the concerned subjects of SOCIAL SCIENCE (History, Pol.sci, Economics, Geography, Sociology).

My query is - Can I do masters in Political Science after B.Ed and considering the fact that I did my B.Ed. on the basis of my P.G.(English).

25th January 2022, 04:05 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in Political Science after B.Ed if I did my B.Ed. on the basis of my P.G.(English)?

Yes definitely you can do it . But you need to have a basic concepts. Because many colleges have an entrance exam that you need to clear, so go ahead with your plan as soon as your concepts are clear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?