14th July 2023, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA after completion of B.Sc electronics and what is the fees structure?

Can i do MCA after completing B.SC in electronics is it becomes tough?? What are the best colleges in bangolre or anywhere to do MCA and what is the fees structure of MCA i have not applied to CET so what is the fees without writing CET and after MCA i want to get selected in high IT companies or MNC is it possible??
Thank you....

19th July 2023, 12:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after completion of B.Sc electronics and what is the fees structure?

Yes, you can do MCA after completing BSc electronics.

The eligibility criteria for MCA is a graduation degree in any discipline with mathematics as one of the subjects at the 12th or graduation level. So, as long as you have Mathematics in your B.Sc electronic, you can pursue MCA.

The fees structure for MCA varies from college to college. However, you can accept to pay anywhere between INR 50,000 to INR 2 lakhs per year for the course.

Some of the top colleges in India that offer MCA after B.Sc electronic:-

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
Birla Institute of Information Technology and Science, Pilani
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli
Jadavpur University
Banaras Hindu University.
20th July 2023, 04:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after completion of B.Sc electronics and what is the fees structure?

Yes, you can do MCA after completing BSc electronics.
The eligibility criteria for admission to MCA varies from college to college.
You will need to have a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline, such as computer science, information technology or electronics.

The average fees for MCA in Bangalore is around INR 1 lakh per year.

Some of the best colleges for MCA in Bangalore :-
Visvesvaraya Technology University
Bangalore University
PES University
CMR Institute of Technology
RNS Institute of Technology.

You can check the websites of these colleges for more information about the fees structure and admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?