8th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MTech(Artificial Intelligence) after completing BTech(CSE) course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MTech(Artificial Intelligence) as I am a student of BTech(CSE), so I will be able to do this MTech(Artificial Intelligence)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

12th June 2019, 03:33 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MTech(Artificial Intelligence) after completing BTech(CSE) course?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for MTech(Artificial Intelligence)
is that you must have done graduation (B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent) from a recognized institute with a minimum aggregate score of 60%.

The admission to the M.Tech(Artificial Intelligence) is through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score. You would need to attempt the entrance examination followed by the online cuncelling.

You can check the website https://www.upes.ac.in/ for more information.
12th June 2019, 10:37 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MTech(Artificial Intelligence) after completing BTech(CSE) course?

Yes, you can do MTech(Artificial Intelligence) after completing BTech(CSE) course. Basically Artificial Intelligence is a specialization of Computer Science & Engineering in M.Tech. program. Candidates who have passed B.Tech /BE degree in CS/Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Industrial Safety/ Petroleum Engineering/ Geo Science Engineering/ Fire Safety Engineering/ Electronics/ Geo Informatics with at least 60% marks from any recognized university are eligible to pursue MTech(Artificial Intelligence) course.
12th October 2020, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

can i do M.TECH(artificial intelligence) after completing B.TECH(information technology) course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?