12th May 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I do NTT/PTT or after that can I be eligible for government jobs?

Hi I have done post graduation but Don't have 50% in both graduation as well as in post graduation. Can I do NTT/PTT or after that can I be eligible for government jobs

12th May 2021, 03:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do NTT/PTT or after that can I be eligible for government jobs?

Yes, you can do NTT (Nursery Teacher Training)/ PTT (Primary Teacher Training). The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The admission score and selection varies from institute to institute which you can check before applying.

After doing this course NTT/PTT you are eligible to apply to any private/government or public school. You can work as a coordinator in a school or preschool, can open tuition and coaching centers and those who wish to be entrepreneurship could open their own preschools after completing the primary teacher training course.
13th May 2021, 12:39 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do NTT/PTT or after that can I be eligible for government jobs?

Yes,You can complete NTT/PTT course.

If you have completed intermediate with minimum 50% marks than you are eligible to go for NTT/PTT.

If you could complete NTT/PTT with good academics than you will surely get government job.

Your graduation or post graduation score won't affect anything.
13th May 2021, 02:24 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

You should have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 55% from any board to pursue NTT/PTT course. The duration is 1 year. There is no age limit to pursue this course.
14th May 2021, 06:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for NTT course:-

You should have done 12th from a recognised board. You must have minimum 50% marks in 12th board exams.
There is 5% relaxation of marksfor SC/ ST candidate.
Admission is based on percentage of marks, in some colleges there is entrance examination conducted for admission.
Age limit is between 18 to 32 years.

Eligibility criteria for PTT course:-

The minimum eligibility to pursue PTT course is higher secondary education or any equivalent degree from a recognised board or university with an aggregate of 50 marks.
Duration of this course is a 2 years.

Also need to pass the competitive exams to get government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?