27th April 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics?

I am doing my graduation course in physics. I want to do post graduation in astro physics.I am not fully aware about this course and the job opportunities related to this. please help me. Will it be good to take up the course or not? I just wanted to understand the benefits in future and then step in for the course.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of Astro Physics post graduation course? Which college to apply for?
  2. What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  3. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  4. How to make a career in Astrophysics?
  5. How to work for ISRO after doing my graduation? I am interested in Astro Physics
  6. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Information regarding the list of colleges offering Astro Physics course in Tamil Nadu? What will be the career scope for this course?
  8. Universities offering BSc Astro Physics in Tamilnadu?
  9. What is scope of physics after post graduation(physics)?
  10. Universities teaching PG degree in Astrophysics?
  11. Top universities which are teaching PG degree in Astrophysics? Could I get admission in ISRO as Astro Scientist?
  12. How to apply for the entrance exam of Astrophysics in INAT after completing BSc Maths with 60%? Can I get admission in Astro Physics
  13. Courses related to Space-Technology/Astrophysics/Aerospace? Colleges and Entrance Exams?
  14. Any chance to get a good college in Anna University Counseling after scoring 19 marks in TANCET?
  15. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  16. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  17. In which subject can I pursue PhD after doing graduation post graduation in MCM?
  18. What to study after 10th to become a Astronomer?
27th April 2015, 11:02 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics?

Yes you can take up this course as it is a very good Subject with a lot of potential.
You are also eligible for this subject and there is a lot of scope in this Subject for the future.
Astrophysics deals with the outer space and the physics behind the outer space.
Students who are from a Physics background are the only ones who can take up this course for post graduation.
So you can go for this course.There a lot of jobs that are there for the students who have are pursuing this course.
Every year ISRO hires students from this background for the research oriented part.
There are many other companies who hire students of Astrophysics Background so you can go ahead with this course without thinking too much.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?