27th July 2021, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS or MHMS?

I am in special backword caste category, got 48 % in pcb, got 53 % in overall, can i got admission in mbbs, mhms

28th July 2021, 09:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS or MHMS?

The educational qualification required for MBBS is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for the general category, and for SC/ST candidates it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should be 17 years and the maximum age should be 25 years. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance examination.

The educational qualification required for the MHMS (Master of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) course is a candidate must have passed the BHMS course with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
31st July 2021, 06:28 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS or MHMS?

Yes, You can get admission in MBBS or MHMS.

You can get admission in private institution only.

You won't be getting admission in any government and recognized university.

You can complete MBBS/MHMS from any non recognized university only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?