22nd October 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I get any advantage of being a BC-B Muslim candidate and won medals to study M.E. through TANCET in Anna University?

Hi,
I am a BC-B Muslim and also have represented Anna University in the All India Inter University Sports and have won medals. I want to do M.E. in Anna University and already preparing for TANCET. So, can I get any advantage?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  2. Can I get admission to study in Anna University if scored 27.241 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  3. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  4. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  5. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  6. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  7. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  8. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE?
  9. Is it possible to study Part Time MBA in Anna University if scored 40.6 marks in TANCET being a BC candidate?
  10. TANCET exam for M.E in Anna University for SC candidate? Is there a quota for SCs? Fee structure?
  11. Minimum score required to do MBA in Anna University through TANCET for ST candidate
  12. Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?
  13. Marks required in TANCET for M.E from Anna University after B.E (CSE) for SC candidate? Fee structure?
  14. Can CSE students get a job in Indian Railway? How much is the salary offered to them?
  15. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  16. What is TANCET M.E cutoff for Anna University
  17. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in Anna University, Guindy if scored 42.18 marks in TANCET-ME being an OBC student?
31st August 2016, 08:40 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Can I get any advantage of being a BC-B Muslim candidate and won medals to study M.E. through TANCET in Anna University?

--Yes you can get advantage but there are some points allocation for each sports and depends on the level of your achievement if it is state or national or international.

--Great to see that you are looking for higher studies in Anna University. Anna University is one of the top colleges in Engineering in India after IITs and NIT's.

--You have to specify the Sports achievement in the application form so that in case you are eligible then you will be called for Sports quota Counselling. If suppose you did not get your pursued college then you can also go for normal counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?