8th June 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any branch in MBM or UCE Kota with 3484 rank in RPET?

sir,my RPET rank 3484. can i get any branch in MBM or UCE kota

31st December 2014, 02:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any branch in MBM or UCE Kota with 3484 rank in RPET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,my RPET rank 3484. can i get any branch in MBM or UCE kota
Of course branch selection depends upon rank achieved in the entrance exam. First you need to satisfy the educational qualification to be eligible for Master of Business and Management (MBM). The Minimum educational qualification required to apply for MBM is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Those candidates who satisfy the educational qualification can appear for the MBM entrance exam. The admission for MBM is based on the entrance exam organized by the respective university. Since, your 3484 rank in RPET which is low. So, it's difficult for you to get admission for MBM. However, still you have a chance to get admission for MBM. You can try to get admission through Management quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?