9th February 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in EFLU Hyderabad?

Hi Sir, please help me as I want to study MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) course in EFLU Hyderabad. I want to get an education loan to pursue this course. Please let me know if I can get an education loan or not?

13th February 2021, 10:19 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in EFLU Hyderabad?

Yes, You can get an education loan to pursue MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in EFLU Hyderabad.

To get education loan visit any bank and ask for education loan.

If you are eligible than only fill application form and attach all required documents.

Submit application form to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?