9th October 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue Master of Mass Communication in Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study Master of Mass Communication in Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication. I want to get an education loan to secure admission and study this course at this university. Please tell me can I get an education loan or not?

7th October 2021, 11:33 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue Master of Mass Communication in Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication?

Yes you can get an education loan to pursue Master Of Mass Communication Amount of Loan is 76300 year without any Interest rate.
8th October 2021, 09:41 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue Master of Mass Communication in Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication?

You can get education loan upto 7.5 lakh rupees without any collateral.As for Medical Studies, Several Banks come forward to provide loans and even scholarships.Under SBI Scholar laon,if you have taken admission in aby of the premier Institution as listed by SBI ,you can get laon upto 30lakhs .Other than SBI provides laon to a maximum of 10 lakh.

Beside Public sector banks,NBFCs also sponsor Educational loans for medical students ,and requires collateral if the loan amount exceeds 10 lakh rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?