24th October 2020, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study for an MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) in Indian Institute of Health Management Research?

Hello, I want to take admission in Indian Institute of Health Management Research as I am interested in pursuing an MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) course. Please tell me if I can get an education loan? I need an education loan for this course. Please tell me asap.

29th October 2020, 12:15 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study for an MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) in Indian Institute of Health Management Research?

Yes, You an get an education loan to study for an MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) in Indian Institute of Health Management Research.

Once get admission you can visit any college with all required documents.

Ask them for education loan, they will guide about procedure and eligibility.

If you are eligible then ask for application forms.

Fill application form and attach all required documents.

Now submit application form back .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?