13th September 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study MSc(Software System) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Coimbatore?

Hello, I want to take admission in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Coimbatore as I am interested to pursue MSc(Software System) course. Please tell me for this course I can get an education loan? I need an education loan for this course. Please tell me asap.

29th July 2022, 09:14 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study MSc(Software System) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Coimbatore?

Yes,you will get an education loan to study MSc Software System at Karpagam Academy of Higher Education , Coimbatore.

Qualification required for MSc Software System is, candidates who have done graduation degree from a recognized university.
31st July 2022, 11:56 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study MSc(Software System) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Coimbatore?

The admission procedure to study MSc Software System is candidates must have a graduate degree in BSc with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

You can get a scholarship to study MSc Software System , Maximum Loan size without collateral is Rs 20lacs (India).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?