2nd December 2020, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study for an MTech(Biotechnology) in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology?

Hello, I want to take admission in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology as I am interested in pursuing an MTech(Biotechnology) course. Please tell me if I can get an education loan? I need an education loan for this course. Please tell me asap.

3rd December 2020, 10:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study for an MTech(Biotechnology) in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology?

Generally all private banks and national banks provide education loan on the basis of your academic...

Make sure that your course and institute is recognised by major bodies like UGC, AICTE etc

It would be better if you contact your institute to check if they have tied up with any bank for loan purpose...

Bak
Nmz lime SBI, HDFC , Axis Bank provided education loan..with nominal rate of interest
4th December 2020, 09:08 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study for an MTech(Biotechnology) in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology?

Yes, You can get an education loan to study for an MTech(Biotechnology) in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology.

After completing admission, You can visit any bank and ask for education loan.

If you are eligible than only you should fill application form.

Attach all required documents and submit it back.

Now You will get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?