5th September 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study MTech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) in IIT Bombay?

Sir, please let me know is there any possibility to get an education loan as I am interested to study MTech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) course in IIT Bombay? Kindly let me know can I get an education loan or not?

8th September 2019, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study MTech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) in IIT Bombay?

Yes, surely you can apply for education loan if you have got admission at IIT Bombay for MTech (Metallurgical and Materials Engineering). Just make sure you have a guarantor to support your education loan application.

Admission confirmation letter and other required documents will be needed during the education loan application. Just make sure you have everything in order.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?