25th August 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job through campus interview with MTech(Computer Science) Degree of BIT Extension Centre Patna?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to get admission in BIT Extension Centre Patna for studying MTech(Computer Science) course. I don’t know whether I will get a job through campus interview or not. Can you please throw some light on this matter?

30th July 2022, 01:25 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus interview with MTech(Computer Science) Degree of BIT Extension Centre Patna?

Yes, campus interview is available to study MTech Computer Science at BIT Extension Centre Patna.

Qualification required for MTech is, candidates who have done BTech degree with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university can study MTech Computer Science.
31st July 2022, 02:04 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus interview with MTech(Computer Science) Degree of BIT Extension Centre Patna?

Yes,Of course you will get a job through campus interview with MTech(Computer Science) Degree at BIT Extension Centre Patna.

The admission procedure to study MTech(Computer Science) is, candidates must have a BTech degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?