3rd September 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job through campus interview with MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) Degree of College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology Ludhiana?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to get admission in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology Ludhiana for studying MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) course. I don’t know whether I will get a job through campus interviews or not. Can you please throw some light on this matter?

6th September 2020, 05:37 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus interview with MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) Degree of College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology Ludhiana?

Yes, You can get job through campus interview with MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) Degree of College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology Ludhiana.

Your minimum package will be 5 lakh PA.

Last year average package was 11 lakh PA.

6th September 2020, 11:12 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus interview with MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) Degree of College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology Ludhiana?

Yes, you can get job through campus interview with MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) Degree of College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology Ludhiana.

Last year average package of students was 4.5 LPA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?