12th January 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in AP with positive score but not qualified in GPAT?

I got 15322 rank in gpat-11,i blng to bc-b.

Can i get seat in ap according to new rules of gpat-11 which stats canditates with positive scores but not qualified can get admission in to m pharmacy colleges....

i hope answering this will help many people like me

thank you...

Related Questions:
  1. When counselling will start for GPAT qualified candidates? Colleges in Tamil Nadu with 1766 rank in GPAT?
  2. How should I take admission in M.Pharm through GPAT score?
  3. When GPAT counselling will start? What should I do to get offers? What all colleges are there in Tamil Nadu?
  4. What is the eligibility for admission in Gujrat through GPAT? My GPAT score is 2376
  5. Can I get a seat in any university after qualifying both GPAT and PGECET
  6. Can I get M.Pharm seat after scoring GPAT score of 5200?
  7. Syllabus of NET exam for Pharma Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where can I expect a seat in AP after scoring 2765 in GPAT? Any chance to get a seat in AP university? List of top colleges where I can get a seat?
  9. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend
  10. Colleges offering stipend in AP for M.Pharmacy?
  11. Which college to prefer for M.Pharm? I have not qualified for GPAT
  12. Admission in Gujarat after scoring a GPAT score of 950? How may seats are available and the fee structure of it?
  13. Can I get admission in any good university if secured 6022 rank in GPAT? Number of students qualified in GPAT?
  14. List of colleges I can get apply for a seat in Pharmaceutics department with GPAT rank 5105? What's the applying procedure and fee structure for the same?
  15. Number of students that have qualified GPAT?
  16. Can we get M.Tech seat in any other IIT or NIT if the GATE score is qualified?
  17. Will there be any Pharmacology specialization in BITS Pilani for a candidate who have not qualified in GPAT?
  18. Can I get scholarship if qualified in GPAT but haven't got admission in M.Pharma?
21st October 2015, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get seat in AP with positive score but not qualified in GPAT?

The point says that toy don't need to appear for any other entrance exam for admission in any college in India for M.Pharma. course. Your positive score in GPAT will help you to get admission without any stipend.

Only GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for stipend and rest non qualifiers will only get admission through counselling conducted by the state entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?