11th February 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for law after CS? Is Law a good option after CS?

Sir, as you said a student can first complete all the three levels of CS and then go for law, but what will be the good option for graduation with CS?

11th February 2018, 08:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for law after CS? Is Law a good option after CS?

If you have completed your Bachelors degree course in any discipline, then definitely you can apply for the LLB course. The basic educational qualification required for the LLB course is Graduation in any discipline.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the LLB course.

11th February 2018, 08:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for law after CS? Is Law a good option after CS?

Yes definitely one can pursue LLB course either after 12th standard or graduation. Minimum percentage required to take admission in this course is 45%. The duration of this course after 12th standard is 5 years and after graduation is only 3 years. There is no age limit.

Entrance exam: CLAT

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?