31st January 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I prefer writing GPAT exam to do M.Pharm higher studies course after completion of B.Pharm?

Hi,

I am mayuri. I am doing my B.Pharm 3rd yr right now.I am willing to do my M.Pharm after my course whether can I prefer to write GPAT exam for my higher education.can u plz tell me a right way to choose my career? Can you please help me to find the same?

1st February 2016, 10:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I prefer writing GPAT exam to do M.Pharm higher studies course after completion of B.Pharm?

Yes, you can prefer writing GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) in order to pursue M.Pharm course after B.Pharmacy. This GPAT Examination is basically conducted by All India Council For Technology Education for Post Graduate Pharmacy courses at colleges/ institutions located across India. Here I am providing you the minimum eligibility criteria for doing M.Pharmacy.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing M.Pharm course is "Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy".

>> As you are doing B.Pharmacy third year, you can apply for this test when you will be in final year of B.Pharm.

>> Candidates who are in the final year of B.Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT Exam.

>> There is no certain age required for getting admission through GPAT Exam. There is no particular age limit to apply for GPAT Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?