3rd July 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Tech(Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) after completion of B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering)?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering. I want to know that can I do M.Tech in Molecular Biology and Human Genetics or not? I am interested to study this specialization in my M.Tech. So please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission for M.Sc in Human Genetics being a candidate of B.Sc in Biology?
  2. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of M.Sc in Human Genetics?
  3. Scope of Msc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which subjects are needed after SSC for making career in Genetics?
  5. List of best universities to study PG in Genetics Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  6. Can we study Genetics after MBBS course? Names of the universities offering the course? Is genetics available in AIIMS(Delhi)?
  7. List of entrance exams and colleges offering Ph.D after M.Sc in Human Genetics?
  8. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  9. How to get M.Tech(Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) admission in Bharathiar University? Course structure of this specialization?
  10. Which entrance exam is there for admission in bachelor of genetics engineering in Karnataka? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus for Life Sciences for ICAR examination
  12. Best college for M.Sc Human Genetics?
  13. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Human genetics?
  14. What can I do after inter biology? What career can I pursue between Genetics engineering, biomedical engineering?
  15. Colleges and courses for career in research fields after MBBS like Human Genetics etc.?
  16. Where should I go for Ph.D in Genetics subject? How much papers will I have to study for it?
  17. Syllabus for M.Sc Biotechnology course of JNU?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
5th July 2016, 12:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech(Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) after completion of B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering)?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your higher studies in the field of Molecular Biology and Human Genetics after completion of B.Tech course in the field of Biomedical Engineering. You can opt for M.Tech or MS course. Most of the institutes take admission on the basis of entrance exams. For study in India, GATE is an ideal exam while for study in abroad, GRE and TOEFL/IELTS are ideal entrance exams which you need to crack for admission.
5th July 2016, 05:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech(Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) after completion of B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering)?

Yes, you can get admission in the above mentioned M.Tech course after completion of your B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering after appearing and clearing GATE examination. Once you have cleared your examination, you will be very much eligible for admission in any good college to continue with your studies further.
5th July 2016, 01:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering. I want to know that can I do M.Tech in Molecular Biology and Human Genetics or not? I am interested to study this specialization in my M.Tech. So please tell me about this asap.
You are doing B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering, So after completion of this degree, you can apply for M.Tech in Molecular Biology and Human Genetics.

But you should qualify in GATE exam.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?