10th October 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.A.(Urdu) in Bundelkhand University, Jhansi being a graduate of IGNOU?

Hi Friends,
I want to do M.A. in Urdu from Bundelkhand University Jhansi. Please let me know that I am eligible to do? Because I have done B.A. in Urdu from IGNOU?

13th October 2015, 05:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(Urdu) in Bundelkhand University, Jhansi being a graduate of IGNOU?

IGNOU is a recognized university and you will be definitely eligible for M.A Urdu admission from Bundelkhand University. Admission is mostly based on the performance in the entrance exam which will be conducted to decide the merit for giving admission.

Hence, you should not be worried about your qualification because distance mode degrees are widely accepted in India for higher education.
14th October 2015, 12:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(Urdu) in Bundelkhand University, Jhansi being a graduate of IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I want to do M.A. in Urdu from Bundelkhand University Jhansi. Please let me know that I am eligible to do? Because I have done B.A. in Urdu from IGNOU?
You have completed B.A in Urdu from IGNOU so you are eligible for M.A in Urdu.

Eligibility criteria for MA in Urdu:-

1)Those candidates who have completed B.A in Urdu from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.A in Urdu admission.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?