28th June 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.A.(Yoga) being a B.Sc graduate? Course fee of M.A.(Yoga) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospital and Research Institute?

Hi,
Can I know the course fee of M.A.(Yoga) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospital and Research Institute? I have done B.Sc but now interested in Yoga. Kindly tell me am I eligible to do M.A. in Yoga or not?

4th July 2016, 03:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(Yoga) being a B.Sc graduate? Course fee of M.A.(Yoga) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospital and Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can I know the course fee of M.A.(Yoga) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospital and Research Institute? I have done B.Sc but now interested in Yoga. Kindly tell me am I eligible to do M.A. in Yoga or not?
Yes, you can study M.A in Yoga in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospital and Research Institute after B.Sc graduation The course duration is two years.
The total fees including Program fee, Examination fee, Project fee and Practical fee is Rs. 9750/- per semester. You can find the details in the Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospital and Research Institute Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?