14th October 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA(Information Technology) at Lovely Professional University being a BSc(IT) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BSc(IT). I want to do MBA(Information Technology) from Lovely Professional University. I would like to know that I can do this MBA(Information Technology) course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

30th October 2019, 11:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Information Technology) at Lovely Professional University being a BSc(IT) student?

=> Yes, you are eligible to study MBA(Information Technology) at Lovely Professional University being a B.Sc(IT) student.

=> For the admission of MBA(Information Technology) course, the candidate should have passed graduation course in any stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the Graduation course to get admission in MBA(Information Technology) is 50%.

=> The course duration of MBA(Information Technology) is 2 years.
31st October 2019, 04:03 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Information Technology) at Lovely Professional University being a BSc(IT) student?

Yes, you can certainly study Master of Business Administration (Information Technology) in Lovely Professional University after completing Bachelor of Science in (Information Technology).

The minimum eligibility required to study Master of Business Administration (Information Technology) in Lovely Professional University is Graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website https://www.lpu.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?