13th May 2019, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MDes in IIT-Bombay being a BDes student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BDes. I want to do MDes from IIT-Bombay. I would like to know that can I do this MDes course in this institute? Kindly tell me about this asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

17th May 2019, 09:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MDes in IIT-Bombay being a BDes student?

Yes, you are eligible to study MDes in IIT-Bombay being a BDes student. Those candidates who have a bachelor's degree in Design/Engineering/Architecture/Interior Design with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwD) or equivalent grades from any recognized university are eligible for MDes in IIT-Bombay.

You should have qualified Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) in order to be eligible.

For details:
http://www.iitb.ac.in/newacadhome/mdes.jsp
18th May 2019, 09:48 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MDes in IIT-Bombay being a BDes student?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MDes in IIT Bombay after successful completion of BDes course.

Name of the College - IIT Bombay

Name of the Course - MDes

>> Besides this you must have also qualified through Common Entrance Examination for Design for 2019 (CEED 2019)

>> The minimum percentage required in qualifying course must be 55% marks and 50% marks in case of SC/ ST and PwD category candidates or its equivalent qualification.

>> The basic educational generally varies from Discipline to discipline. And the detailed qualification can be obtained from 2nd page of the brochure that is given below.

Click here for admission brochure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?