22nd March 2023, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Is chief post master a Gazetted officer?

I have been selected in a bank and they have asked me to get two conduct certificate. One is of my school and second one I have got signed by chief post master. Will second one be accepted?

23rd March 2023, 03:23 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is chief post master a Gazetted officer?

Yes. The chief postmaster can be a Gazetted officer and they are able to attest documents for use with the government and other purposes.

Government employees in India who are ranked at the executive or managerial level are known as Gazetted Officers. A Gazetted Official must obtain permission from the Governors of States or the President of India before issuing an official stamp.
24th March 2023, 11:12 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is chief post master a Gazetted officer?

Yes, Chief post master is a Gazetted Officer.

Gazetted Officer are executive, managerial level ranked government officers in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?