18th April 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for M.Tech in Mobiles and Telecom?

Sir i completed my b.tech in ECE. I want to join m.tech through pgecet. Iam interested in mobiles and telecom. Any m.tech cources and colleges are there in ap?

3rd May 2014, 12:11 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for M.Tech in Mobiles and Telecom?

Master Degree in mobile communication is the good course that you want to do. In this modern technology generation all people have Mobile phones. So taking education of master degree in Wireless communication courses is not wastage of time and also money. The communication engineering is the one course in which you can go through the software company as well as the core company.

The best jobs for mobile communications are BSNL and many sim companies and software companies like TATA consultancy service, WIPRO, Infosys and many companies are there in India. There are so many better colleges are in India which are very famous in previous decades. These colleges are Koneru Lakshmaiah University (K.L. University) Andhra University which is approved by the AICTE and UGC Recognised is situated in Visakhapatnam then another college is Vardhaman College Of Engineering situated in Hyderabad, Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU). Next college is Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology, Andhra Pradesh.

These colleges are most famous colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
In these colleges have the wireless communication Engineering or Electronics and communication engineering courses which are best ever in India. Except these branches other branches are also offered by the college.
15th September 2017, 10:12 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for M.Tech in Mobiles and Telecom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i completed my b.tech in ECE. I want to join m.tech through pgecet. Iam interested in mobiles and telecom. Any m.tech cources and colleges are there in ap?

If you want to do post graduation degree in mobile and telecommunication in Andhra Pradesh, then you can apply for following institutes offer M.Tech in mobile and telecommunication course in Andhra Pradesh:-

List of Institutes Offer M.Tech Mobile and Telecommunication in Andhra Pradesh:-

1). Lord’s Institutes Of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad

2). Malla Reddy Institute of Technology and Science, Secunderabad

3). CVR College of Engineering, Hyderabad

4). Hi- Tech College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad

5). Anurag Engineering College, Nalgonda

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for Master of technology in mobile and tele communication is bachelors degree in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> To get admission in reputed colleges you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted by various colleges and university like CET, GATE etc.

>> Duration of M.Tech course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?