5th February 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure under JK Lakshmipat University Management Entrance Test 2020?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the procedure of counselling under JK Lakshmipat University Management Entrance Test of this year. I am preparing for this entrance test so please inform me regarding the counselling procedure. Thank you!

8th February 2020, 09:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under JK Lakshmipat University Management Entrance Test 2020?

Counselling procedure under JK Lakshmipat University Management Entrance Exam 2020:-
After qualifying the JKLU MET or any other normal management entrance examination, aspirants need to undergo the process of offline counselling procedure.
The selection of candidates will be finalized after a series of evaluative steps being performed of officials they are:-
Aspirants will be first shortlisted based on their scores in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA/JKLU MET, previous academic performance and preliminary interactions with the admissions team JKLU.
Next, the shortlisted candidates will go through two rounds of interviews with senior leaders at the institute, however, candidates will go through the second round of interviews.
Only upon clearing the first round.
The final selection will be done through an overall evaluation of merit and the qualify of interactions during the personal interview sessions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?