27th October 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Course details of M.Sc CS and syllabus for B.Sc CS?

Now I'm 3rd year B.Sc Maths student. I would like to do M.Sc Computer Science after my Graduation. So, Could you please tell me the course details of M.Sc CS, and also the Syllubus of BSc CS ?
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges from where I could do Msc. biochemistry after completing my Bsc. biotechnology?
  2. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme -- [New]
  3. How to do MSc from Kurukshetra University after doing BSc with 67%?
  4. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  5. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  6. Integrated MSc Mathematics entrance details and syllabus?
  7. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  8. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  9. Criteria to do MBBS after doing BSc Zoology and MSc In medical microbiology? Where can I get the form details?
  10. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  11. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  12. Details about DU MSc entrance syllabus? Where to get the question papers?
  13. Am I eligible for JRF/CSIR and UGC NET after completing BSc Physics? What is the syllabus?
  14. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  15. How to do Msc Physics from BHU? What is the syllabus? List of the colleges for MSc in Haryana, Faridabad, Agra and Mathura?
  16. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  17. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  18. Which type of jobs we can do after B.Sc maths? -- [Most Discussed]
27th May 2017, 12:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course details of M.Sc CS and syllabus for B.Sc CS?

As per your request I have attached the course details pf M.Sc Computer Science and also the syllabus of B.Sc Computer Science. Find the attachments below and download them from the given links. Go through the details carefully, so that you don't miss any single details of the above mentioned courses.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf msc cs.pdf(160.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: pdf B_Sc_ Computer Science.pdf(112.9 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?