24th March 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara for MSc(Mental Health Nursing) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th March 2019, 04:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara?

MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara is full time 2 years duration of post graduation course. Total course fee for MSc(Mental Health Nursing) are as follows:

-For Management Quota - INR 2.40 Lakh

-For NRI Quota - INR 3.90 Lakh

28th March 2019, 05:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara?

Course duration and fee structure of M.Sc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara are as follows:-
Course duration- 2 years.

Fee structure-

Year 1-
Tuition fee- Rs. 120000
Other fees- Rs. 10000

Year 2- Rs. 120000

Total- Rs. 2.5 Lakhs

29th March 2019, 11:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> M.Sc. Mental Health Nursing or Master of Science in Mental Health Nursing is a postgraduate Nursing course.

=> The course duration of MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara.

=> The fee of MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara is ₹125,000 per year.

1st April 2019, 02:02 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara for MSc(Mental Health Nursing) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
The duration of the course is two yea.

And fees structure for the M.Sc in Nursing mental health is Rs-2.5 lakhs

First year cost:

Tution fees – 1,20,000
Other fees-10,000

Second year cost

- Tution fees-1,20,000

Official website - > sumandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in/nursing

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?