10th July 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) in Amity Law School?

Hi everyone, can I get to know about the duration of LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) of Amity Law School? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course duration asap.

14th July 2019, 12:17 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course duration of LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) in Amity Law School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I get to know about the duration of LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) of Amity Law School? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course duration asap.
Master of Laws (LLM) in Corporate Banking and Insurance Law is a one year full time professional program in Law offered by Amity University, Noida which is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC).

Official website -> Click Here!!
14th July 2019, 12:18 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) in Amity Law School?

Course duration of LLM (Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) in Amity Law School are of 2 years.

Eligibility criteria -
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor of Law or another equivalent degree from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor's degree.
14th July 2019, 10:21 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The course duration of LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) in Amity Law School is 1 year.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Block - J2, Ground Floor, Amity University Campus, Sector-125
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303, India
14th July 2019, 12:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Amity Law School offers LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) course. Duration of LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) is one year.
Candidates who have passed LL.B or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university/institute can pursue LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) course.

For details visit at;
https://www.amity.edu/alsn/A32686.asp
14th July 2019, 07:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Course duration of LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) in Amity Law School are as follows:-
Duration- 01 Year
Degree- Full Time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?