14th June 2019, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Advance Production System) in National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal?

Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course structure of MTech(Advance Production System) course which is available in National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

15th June 2019, 05:37 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Advance Production System) in National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal?

Course structure and fee expenses of M.Tech (Advance Production System) in National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal are as follows:-
Course Duration - 2 years
Course Type - Degree
Course Level - Post-graduation
Course Mode - Regular
Course Place - On Campus
Eligibility - Passed BE/ B.Tech in relevant stream
Fee expenses - INR 1.50 Lakh/Yr

Syllabus -
Advanced Mathematics
Advance in Mfg. Technology
Comp. Integrated Manufacturing
Computer-aided Process Planning
MFG Automation and Mathematics
Lab I
Lab II
Supply Chain Management
FMS and FEA
Operation Management
Robotics and Automated Material Handling
Reliability and total productive maintenance
Lab III
Lab IV
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?