10th August 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MBA(Global Peace and Security) in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of MBA(Global Peace and Security) course which is available in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida. Can you please provide me the course structure asap.

15th October 2018, 08:09 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Course structure of MBA(Global Peace and Security) in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida?

MBA in Global Peace and Security is a 2 year full time PG course.

The course includes project work as well as internship and industrial visits.

Eligibility is that the candidate must have a bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?