10th December 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research?

Hi everyone, can I get to know about the structure of MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) of CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

14th December 2018, 06:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research?

MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research is 3 years duration of post graduation course. Syllabus of MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) consists of 4 papers as given below.

1. Applied Anatomy, physiology, pathology and pharmacology

2. Diagnosis, Diagnostic methods and imageology and Applied Oral Pathology

3. Oral Medicine, therapeutics, and laboratory investigations

4. Essay/Dissertation
15th December 2018, 08:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research?

Course structure of MDS (Oral Medicine & Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research are as follows:-
Course Duration - 3 years
Course Type - Degree
Course Level - Post-Graduation
Course Mode - Regular
Course Place - On Campus
Eligibility - Candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree in Dental Science from any recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?