25th June 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of ME(Advanced Production System) course which is available in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. Fee expenses of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  6. Previous year question papers of D.Pharmacy entrance exam of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
  7. Is Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya approved by UGC AICTE DEC?
  8. List of colleges recognized from Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal to provide Diploma engineering course
  9. How many BE(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  10. Admission procedure to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  11. List of best Engineering colleges affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal? Fee structure to study engineering course?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th MP Board to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  13. How to do M.Tech from CV Raman University Bhopal, CMJ University Shillong or Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal?
  14. Previous year question papers of final semester exam of Diploma in Civil Engineering of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Fine Arts?
  16. Is ITM university recognized by AICTE?
  17. Required AIEEE Ranks for NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i
15th October 2018, 06:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?

Course structure of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya are given below.

** Master of Engineering in Advance Production System is a postgraduate Information Technology Management programme.

** The duration of this course is two years.

COURSE STRUCTURE

** Advanced Mathematics

** Advance in Mfg. Technology

** Comp. Integrated Manufacturing

** Computer-aided Process Planning

** MFG Automation and Mechatronics

** Lab I

** Lab II

** Supply Chain Management

** FMS and FEA

** Operation Management

** Robotics and Automated Material Handling

** Reliability and total productive Maintenance

** Lab III

** Lab IV
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?