2nd April 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of MTech(Building Technology and Construction Management) in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of MTech(Building Technology and Construction Management) course which is available in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation. Can anyone of you please provide me the course structure for this PG course as soon as possible.

13th April 2019, 09:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MTech(Building Technology and Construction Management) in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation?

The course structure of MTech(Building Technology and Construction Management) in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation is given below.

The duration Master of Technology in Building Technology and Construction Management course is two years i.e 4 semesters.

=> Modern Construction Materials

=> Functional Efficiency of Buildings

=> Building Sciences Laboratory

=> Computing Skills

=> Construction Contracts and Specifications

=> Department Elective I

=> Mathematics Elective I

SECOND SEMESTER

=> Construction Planning and Control

=> Construction Methods and Equipment

=> Industrial Seminar

=> Construction Materials Laboratory

=> Construction Software Laboratory

=> Department Elective II

=> Department Elective III

=> Department Elective IV

=> Summer Training

THIRD SEMESTER

=> Project

=> Department Elective V

FOURTH SEMESTER

=> Project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?